NEW: Offline maps, turn-by-turn navigation, GPX import/export - read "What's new" section and find more on our blog!
Take the Most of Your Ride! MotoEye is an app that let you track GPS, accelerometer and gyroscope data, as well as record movies and take photos whenever you are on the road. Download, sign-in and go for a ride!
- offline maps and turn-by-turn navigation,
- track your activity, take photos and record videos while on a bike,
- GPX export/import functionality to Dropbox,
- share your activities on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram,
- export your photos and videos,
- arrange all of your bikes,
- add custom vehicles,
- check summary of your activities,
- quickly look up current weather conditions in your area before heading out for a ride,
- more stats,
- more control over video recording,
- sharing functions,
- support for external cameras,
- overlay track data on recorded videos,
- MotoEye community.
Please note: continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
MotoEye is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-04-10. The program can be installed on iOS.
MotoEye (version 1.1.5) has a file size of 85.46 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 8 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.